Monday 21 March 2011

Spain

Had a great birthday in Benidorm Spain. ( a tourist spot for sun seekers and golf)  Following along the mediterranion coast line,  I passed the ferries to Algeria and Tunisie. Headed towards Algeciras where Wednesday I may make the crossing into Morocco.
 Traveling with the bike is so nice. Its allowing me to see historical sites or easily find the next hotel. I am taking lots of pictures, and get a laugh out of the locals stopping me, or hanging out car windows to take pictures of my bike license plate.
If you have sent me an email, an auto : out of the office reply is returned to you. I still get the emails, and contacts listed in the auto reply are for work only.

Coast of Spain....

8 comments:

  1. What country is on your plate???

    Glad you enjoyed your birthday and the weather; it is snowing in Prince George. No laughing; it is no longer a joke.
    /sigh
    Sis #2
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know that if you google Garth Africa is comes up #2.
    I also set your blog on my homepage on my iPhone and it is also set to send me an alert when you update. Just saying.
    Sista #2 .... just like google

    ps Have fun in the sun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are having a great time. I mentioned your trip to friends at a cocktail party and all were so envious as you are living their dream and on their own bucket list. Enjoy and keep the blogs coming. Sista #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Garth,

    What about the important stuff? Have you found any “Good” Pasta in Spain or Algeciras? Might need to make a little detour to Italy before crossing to Morocco! Don’t forget to “Carb load" before Africa!!!

    As always be safe, with you in spirit my friend.

    Frank-O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cousin Garth; please read your text's and/or emails, I need to get ahold of you A.S.A.P. PLEASE. Your Cousin Wayne from Moose Jaw. And I can't do this by blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Garth, thanks for pointing us to the blog. We'll be following you on your blog from now on. Ride safe.
    Dick & Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tried to send you a bday wish. Good to know you're enjoying your travels.
    Try drinking more water and less beer!

    ReplyDelete