Saturday 3 August 2013

How's Your German ?

Let's hope pictures tell a 1000 words , :)  I looked for a translator to English and found nothing, so
Your imagination and German it is. The documentary is about the ship MV Liemba,  part of my recient travels thru east Africa.   
My few days on the ship was an adventure I hope others consider , if wanting to truly get the feel for Africa.
You may have to copy and paste into the browser.

 http://m.daserste.de/#videoplayer?id=die-koenigin-vom-tanganjikasee-100

1 comment:

  1. Hi Garth,

    Today I saw on German TV just this documentary with you in it. We don't know each other but I wondered if you have a copy of it.
    And since I speak German and English it would not be a big deal for me to translate the relevant parts of it where you are being shown in it. Or maybe even add subtitles to those parts.

    I will record it tonight when they repeat it and then wait for an answer from you here.

    Holger

    ReplyDelete